Saturday 15 March 2014

About Us

Hi,
Welcome to my site, I started my professional career in year 2012 as wordpress web developer in switch choice after completing my study. So far I have developed my google friendly web sites. during this period I strived hard on understanding different search engine.
I has 2 years of experience in web site promotion and search marketing for major site across several industries including travel, local, dentistry, e-commerce and fashion.  My main responsibilities are to promote the company's project.

Here is my expertise.

• Organic Search Engine Optimization
• Wordpess
• Magento
• Bookmarking & Directories Submission
• Link building
• Email campaign,
• Keyword Research & Optimization,
• Website Marketing Strategies,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts